Online Writing Lab Submission Form
- You may submit up to 1,000 words one time each week during the fall and spring semester when there is one module per week, and you may submit up to 1,000 words two times each week during the summer semester when there are two modules per week. (Why is there a limit?)
- We respond to submissions within 24 hours; you will need a word processing program like Microsoft Word or NeoOffice to open and view our responses.
- OWL tutors do not correct grammar or edit your writing; we explain your most serious problems and make suggestions about how to fix them.
- We do not accept ESL/EAP assignments; EAP students should make an appointment to get writing help with these assignments on campus.
- For Midpoint Review and Final Review writing support, please contact the Midpoint Review Lab.
- We close on all school holidays, at noon the day before the semester ends, and during intersession.